Friday, September 7, 2007

Wonder and Awe...

I love the prairie sky. It's incredible vastness, spectacular color and glorious majesty never fail to fill me with a deep sense of wonder and awe. I am not as central to this universe as I think. There is infinitely more than just me. I've called the prairie home for the last eight years and now that I've moved to Lethbridge I am so delighted to still be able to have the prairie and sky nearby. My major is General Humanities/English and I am thrilled to be on my way to becoming a teacher. Having lived overseas for a significant portion of my life, my dream is to someday teach overseas and yes, maybe leave my big sky behind...but just for awhile. I love my family, good books, tea and oatmeal raisin cookies, hiking, traveling, friends and flip flops.

No comments: